Call for Entries
Do you have an exciting project, research, idea, or experience that you would like to share with your colleagues? The Chinese American Librarian Association Southeast Chapter Annual Program is a great opportunity to showcase your recent research, unique innovations, and solutions to problems. The theme of this year is SHARING-LEARNING-INSPIRING.
You are invited to enter the poster contest this year. Any topic relevant to the development of librarianship is welcome. Possible topics could be as follows:
- Collaboration projects between China and America, among peer institution, or within local community
- Current trends of academic/public libraries in the digital age
The maximum poster size is 42 inches wide x 42 inches tall. See http://www.makesigns.com/tutorials/poster-sizing.aspx for size suggestions.
- Relevance to annual program theme
- Originality, innovation and effective practice
- Audience appeal
- Clarity of expression, eye catching design
All Chapter members will have chance to select your favorite poster(s). The winner poster will be awarded:
- A $50 iTunes gift card (In case of a tie, winners will split the rewards)
- The poster will be recommended and presented at the 2015 ALA Annual Conference/ CALA national poster section.
Please email your poster to me at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15, 2015.
CALA SE Chapter President
Dear CALA SE Chapter members,
I am Xiaojie Duan, the Southeast Chapter President of 2015-2016. I am glad to announce two new officers of our chapter below:
Peng Mu Membership officer 2015-17
Wenzhi Cai Webmaster 2015-16
Thank you two for your willingness of serving CALA Southeast Chapter!
We are still looking forward to people who would like to serve the Chapter as the treasure. Please don’t hesitate to contact me anytime if any of you have the interest of serving the Chapter.
Thank you for your participation!
Xiaojie Duan, M.L.I.S.
CALA Southeast Chapter President 2015-16